Body - 10mm thick steel top and 5mm thick steel plate sides.
Grate - Includes a virgin ore cast iron ash riddling gratE
Fire brick - Stone
5 year guarantee
(This covers the stoves body and not the internal perishable parts like grates and fir bricks.) Guarantee is activated when the stove is invoiced. 6 digit number on the top of each invoice is the warranty number.For stove to be covered it must be installed by a HETAS engineer.
The Ottawa 7-8+ has an excellent overnight burn system. Its air tight door gaskets and manually controlled air flow controls allow you to close the stove right down overnight and wake up to a warm house in the morning. All you will need to do is reopen the air controls, add a little coal or wood and watch the fire roar again.
- Heat Output : 7-8Kw
- Pre-heated airwash system: Yes
- Outlet : 5" (125mm) top and rear
- Over night burn : Yes, Very efficient and easy to achieve
- Heat resistant glass: Yes, German Schott glass
- Efficiency : 75%
- Multifuel, with ash riddle : Yes
- Airwash : Yes
- Clean burn : Yes
- Steel : Yes
- Approvals : EN Approved, CE approved
- Guarantee : 5 year
- Firebricks : Both sides lined with stone bricks and the back with cast iron plate.
- Bits and bobs : Ash pan tool, Oven glove, Ash pan, Full manual
- Bafle plate : Yes
- Spare parts available : Yes
- 100 KG
310mm - 240mm
260mm deep - 380mm wide