denka 5kw with log storage £549
denka 8kw with log storage £649
denka 5kw freestanding £499
denka 8kw freestanding £549
Unique features of the range.The stoves base does not exceed 100c and is stated so on the data plate. In turn this means the stove can be fitted directly onto a 12mm hearth (Very important for free standing installations). Extra large log retainer. It is a common question asked whether we can supply taller log guards, so on this unit we have incorporated a chunkier and taller log retainer to prevent fuel falling out of the stove. At the same time we also designed a very durable new multi-fuel grate mechanism. Fixed secondary/clean burn system at the rear. This sucks in air from the rear passes it over the fire and helps to re-burn the initial smoke produced by the fire. This makes the stove very efficient and eco friendly. This system is usually seen on a lot more expensive stoves and will save you a fortune on fuel over the years.
2 year guarantee
Overnight Burn The denka range has an excellent overnight burn system. Its air tight door gaskets and manually controlled air flow controls allow you to close the stove right down overnight and wake up to a warm house in the morning. All you will need to do is reopen the air controls, add a little coal or wood and watch the fire roar again.
- Heat Output : 5kw or 8kw
- Pre-heated airwash system: Yes (Controlled by knob above the door)
- Outlet : 5" (125mm) top and rear
- Over night burn : Yes, Very efficient and easy to achieve with a well constructed fire.
- Heat resistant glass: Yes, German Schott glass
- Efficiency : 73% +
- Multifuel, with ash riddle : Yes
- Airwash : Yes
- Clean burn : Yes
Primary air flow : Yes (Contolled by spinning the chrome dial on the door)
- Steel : Yes
- Approvals : EN Approved, CE approved
- Guarantee : 2 year
- Firebricks : All sides lined
- Bits and bobs : Ash pan tool, oven gloves
- Bafle plate : Yes
- Spare parts available : Yes